Lauren Hill, LCSW
– Hometown: Hattiesburg, MS
– Undergraduate degree: B.S. in Human Performance with an emphasis in Exercise Physiology in 2005 (I worked in cardiopulmonary rehab and cardiovascular risk reduction health coaching for many years before returning to grad school to pursue a new career in social work in 2019).
– Graduate degree: Masters of Social Work in May, 2022 (I interned at FMRC during my last year of grad school).
– Personal: I love spending time with my husband Chad, and our three kids, Lila, Caroline, and Lawson. I enjoy training for local endurance events especially triathlons and running events.
– Professional interests: Integrated Health, Social Determinants of Health